Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Let's learn german (Wir lernen Deutsch) 2

Earlier we have learnt basic greetings and the alphabets.
Link : 

Lesson 3

Spell your name, please.

Buchstabieren sie Ihren Namen, bitte.

D E B E S H            DE A BE A ES HA
V O L K E R           FAU O EL KA A ER
J U P P                   YOT OU  PE PE
Y U V I K A           UPSILON OU FAU E KA AA

Use the link and write some names with each letter followed by a space and listen carefully.



Lesson 4

Introductory questions       Einleitende Fragen


What's your name? Wie heißen Sie?
What is your first name? Wie ist Ihr Vorname?
What is your surname? Wie ist Ihr Nachname?
Where are you from? Woher kommen Sie?
What is your mother tongue? Wie ist Ihre Muttersprache?
Where do you live? Wo wohnen Sie?
What's your occupation? Was sind sie von beruf?
Where do you work? Wo arbeiten Sie?
What is your hobby? Was ist Ihr Hobby?

Lesson 5

To introduce oneself                                   Sich selbst vorstellen

Copy the new word and listen

My name is Debesh Swain. Ich heiße Debesh Swain.
My first name is Debesh. Mein Vorname ist Debesh.
My last name is Swain. Mein Nachname ist Swain.
I come from Odisha. Ich komme aus Odisha.
My native language is Odia. Meine muttersprache ist Odia.
I live in Bangalore. Ich wohne in Bengaluru.
I am an engineer ich bin ein Ingenieur
I work in I T firm. Ich arbeite  in I T firm.
My hobby is cooking. Mein Hobby ist Kochen.

No comments:

Post a Comment